Whining, Tears, and Tantrums Oh MY!
An essential course for parents, teachers and professionals who work with Pre-schoolers.
- Do you love helpng parents who need advice regarding discipline?
- Are you interested in earning a new stream of income?
- Could your school benefit from having parenting classes for parents of children 16 months to 6 years old?
- 5 sessions of LIVE training on Zoom
- Sessions will be taped for your review
- Power Point presentation for teaching tools
- Workbook for your parents
- Respond instead of react
- Identify their triggers for reacting
- Determine their youngster's temperament and meet their needs
- Connect to wire their child's brain for successful social and emotional intelligence
- Set and follow through with clear limits
- Teach their child self-control
- Respond to normal, yet possibly annoying behaviors such as temper tantrums, whining, tattling, lying, and aggressive behaviors
The course is held on 5 consecutive Tuesday evenings from 7:00 t0 8:30 p.m. (EST) beginning May 11th.
A champion of positive parenting techniques for happier families and self-motivated kids, Parenting Expert Kathryn Kvols is the founder of the Academy for Parenting Education and Coaching. She is also the the author of the life and family-changing book and course, Redirecting Children's Behavior. Her researched-based strategies have empowered over 100,000 parents to redirect their kid's misbehaviors into positive outcomes without nagging, yelling, or taking away privileges.
A sought after international keynote speaker, writer, parenting coach, and trainer, she dedicates herself to her most important role - mom to 5 children. Her experience as a mom, single mom, and step mom make her a compassionate and effective facilitator. From every course and speech she presents, parents walk away with practical tools they can implement immediately!
When she is not working, you can find her tending her garden, spending time with her adventure loving husband and trying to be a fun, but not to indulgent grandmother